


Bos is 11 months and has been walking for about 3 weeks! Ever since he took his first step, he hasn't stopped cruisin. He looks too tiny to be walking but is super cute. He is even cute right now even though he refuses to sleep. I am soo tired and just want to go to bed, what better way to make the time go by a little faster than to blog. He has been on this crappy routine where he goes to bed at midnight every night. He took a long nap today and woke up at 2:30 this afternoon. He has to be tired right? Yea right. He took a little cat nap on me while we were at my parents house tonight for about 20 min. Usually I can lay him down in his bed when he is tired and he will just go to sleep. I tried that about a half hour ago. He screamed for 10 min and when I went to check on him I realized he puked all over from being so sad. Ugh, more laundry.
Back to my cute Bost.......
I love that when we say a family members name, he glances around the room until he finds that person then smiles.
I love the way he gives open mouth kisses
I love his shy personality
I love how he has already figured out how to ignore me when he wants...stinker!
I love how excited he gets when I come home from the store
I love how much he loves his daddy
I love how he wants to be like his brothers
I love to make him belly laugh!!
I love to make him belly laugh!!
I love everything about this little guy, I just cant believe he is going to be one in a month.
4 comments:
Oh the adventures of walking! So frustrating about the sleep and puking thing. They always seem to find a way to "make" you take care of them. I have to say though, kinda makes me miss having a baby around!
Crazy how fast these babies are growing. I can't believe he is walking. Reese hasn't even mastered crawling on her knees yet. She is also on a weird sleeping schedule. I hope it is a phase.
He is so cute! Way to go Boston!! Hopefully he will take a nice long nap for you today =).
I can't believe he's walking! He is so cute! I hope he gets back to sleeping for you! That's no fun being tired full time! Good luck!
Post a Comment