On Tuesday John went back to work and the boys and I just hung most of the day and played. When John got home we took the boys swimming for the first time this year. Our pool is still a little chilly so we took them to the Superstition Mountain Clubhouse for some warm swimming! Boston didn't like the water so much but I am sure he will love it after a few swims.
Today we got up early headed off, stopped at Bashas' for some doughnuts for breakfast and went to Target. Max went to a birthday party for his friend Trevin today at Bounce U, and now he wants his party there this year..... We had a small melt down from Jaxson because the party was for Max's friend and he couldn't go. So then we came home, did haicuts for the McPeek's, made dinner, spent some quality time with the husband and watched American Idol. I was glad to see Alexis go......
Tomorrow I have a few errands to run, a Macy's sale to get to and then a lunch date with Savannah and her silly boys. We will see what fun Friday holds...
Oh and I am soo glad for the family to almost be over this sickness that we have had FOREVER. First, it started off with the boys getting pink eye, yuck. Then Boston got a cold that turned into RSV. I took him to the doc to find he had 2 bad ear infections and RSV. Poor little man could hardly breath. We had to do the breathing treatment every 3 hours which is an absolute fight every time. Poor Bos hates it. We have to pin him down, put the mask over his face and watch him scream for 10 min until the medicine is gone. It breaks my heart. Glad to be done with that. Now Jaxson and I have a nasty something that won't go away. I haven't been able to taste food since Sunday. So why do I still eat????? I never remember to take my camera with us but here are a few pics.
Last week my sis Annie and I took the kids and my niece Kambrie to the park.
I LOVE this pic! He has been taking his diaper off a lot lately.....look at that cute naked bum!
This was before he realized he hated it so much.





7 comments:
That naked picture of Bos is SO dang cute. Holy crap. He looks just like Max, don't you think? Your stairs look good, too!
How cute. We have Spring Break next week and I've been thinking of all the things I want to do with the kids. You are such a good, cute mom.
Sounds like you're having fun!! I can't believe how big Boston is getting!! He's so cute!
Doesn't sound like you are doing much breaking!! It really is nice to sleep in and stay up late and not worry if someone is still in their PJ's at 3 in the afternoon. Way cute pic of the naked bum and sorry about the sickness, that is the worst.
Your boys are getting so big! And you look really great! Hope ya get feelin better, my fam has the same thing
I know! I can't wait for spring break here. HOPEFULLY we will have good weather. BTW you look amazing!
That is the cutest litle Boston booty I have ever seen!!! SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment