Tuesday, March 31, 2009

BAD DOG





the foam, the book, and he drags around the broom.......weirdo


....and he chewed up his food bowl



So innocent.....its a good thing he is cute and we love him!



The dang dog chews up everything, we had a nice backyard until he showed up. We took everything out of the yard that we thought could possibly be chewed up. The kids have foam blocks that they like to sit on that had these orange suede covers on them.........now one of them is in a MILLION pieces in the yard. He chews up toys, books, these solar lights that we had next to some bushes, he actually chews up the bushes, and everything the neighbor kids throw over. SHEESH! I know he is a puppy and probably bored and teething but really???

5 comments:

Kristin said...

you make me laugh. love the pics - a picture says a thousand words. :)

Tifani said...

Oh...cute little boxer. Good luck with that one. I know nothing about dogs so I have no advice. Hang in there!

Brooke {B} said...

HAHA I showed Sam those pictures, and he STILL wants a boxer! I have to admit that when I saw the title "bad dog" I figured I would see pictures of Jaxson. After all, he did come up with the famous saying! I think for now we will stick with our fish :)

Rogers Family said...

Can I add something about the shredding.. I can almost say I hate Bruiser. That damn dog chews everything up including my scriptures yes my quad. On saturday in the rain. UGH I FEEL YOUR PAIN

heather ann said...

Our dumb dog did this yesterday with our garbage...it was EVERYWHERE and the wind was blowing like crazy...we had garbage all over!! Not to mention the drip system lines chewed multiple times and pool/air conditioning wires...at least you love yours still:) Im looking for a new home for ours!!