I am feeling extremely grateful right now for my friends. Today was such a crappy day for me, I dont even know where to begin with all the reasons it was so I just wont even go there. I am just so thankful for the friends I have and for the support and strength they are to me. Tonight was so much fun girls! I drove home tonight feeling so overwhelmed with the love I know my friends have for me. So I just wanted to say thanks Katie, Savannah, and Kristine! You guys are great. Thanks for kicking my butt!
4 comments:
ANYTIME! That was seriously so fun and I will be there EVERY WEEK! See you tomorrow so you can make me beautiful!
Sorry you had a bad day :( I am grateful for friends too!
Girl you had a bad day and didn't even call! :) Im gald you had fun with your friends!! Miss you.
Tairi!! I'm so glad you had a good time getting your "butt kicked"...you totally passed me like crazy!! :) I am sooo thankful for you, Tairi. You are the most thoughtful and kind friend. I am so glad that we're friends, and I just love ya tons!!!
We'll see you Monday...hopefully today for the movie-too!!!! See you soon!
Savannah
Post a Comment