Monday, March 9, 2009
Our next door neighbors are from Cuba and Nicaragua. They are very nice people and always are speaking Spanish to my kids which they think is cool. They have three kids, the second son is a few years older than Max and they like to play together. His name is Danny and his mom calls him Dannnylito. Max thinks his name is Burrito! IT IS HILARIOUS. He has thought this is his name ever since we moved in 2 1/2 years ago. Whenever they are outside Max yells HI BURRITO! We laugh every time. We have tried to correct him but he refuses. Dannylito has a little brother named Franco that is 4. They were over playing the other day and his older sister told us that they call him Tee Tee for short. We pulled into the driveway Friday and Tee Tee and Dannylito were outside. Max jumps out of the car and yells "hi Pee Pee and Burrito." I tried not to bust out laughing! Maybe we need to get his ears checked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That is pretty hilarious. Silly kids.
I love this entry! Kids are so funny!
I'm so LOLing right now! I love that.
oh that is hilarious! Seriously funny! Thanks for the laugh!
Man that is funny!!
Love it! So classic, why can't we get away with saying that kind of stuff.
Max is so funny! That is priceless.
Oh my that's too funny!! I remember those little kids. They used to hide out in the tree in their backyard & watch us in our backyard. They would never say anything....just watched. I will now call them Pee Pee & Burrito from now on:) Love that story.
Love this post! I get the biggest kick out of what our kids come up with. Too funny!
Post a Comment