Friday, May 8, 2009

Birthday Boy Boston!


I have decided that I really need to blog more because this is my journal. It has been about a month and a half and I feel like I have missed so much. I need to be more like my friend Laurie! She is one busy lady and still finds time to record her day. So, I will try.

Boston is ONE! ok he is 14 months now, but he did have a bday party! My poor little guy was so sick with ear infections that wouldn't go away for about 3 months but now he is happy and healthy and we are glad he is back to his silly self. He has really started to come out of his shell and he makes us laugh all day. He has turned into a monkey and climbs anything and everything in the house including coffee tables, couches, the oven, the tray on his highchair, and buckets. He is obsessed with being outside, the second he hears the front door open he darts for the front door and cries because it is usually shut. He loves to explore outside, play in the water and pick up rocks and carry them around. He has started throwing little tantrums that crack us up. When he gets mad he sits down first then throws his body on the floor, arches his back and squeals! He is finally a great sleeper, he sleeps about 12-13 hours a night.....without waking up.

Jaxson wears his superman costume all day everyday. He "beats up the bad guys" and saves his pets most of the day. His favorite place to get ice cream lately is "darely clean" (dairy queen) He absolutely loves his joy school friends and is sad that he doesn't have school everyday like Max. He is my little cuddle bug and sneaks in my bed every morning. He is a pro at riding his bike and can ride it the whole mile to grandmas house and back. We love our time together when Boston and Michael are sleeping and Max is in school.

Max is the smartest kid I know! He is learning so much in school it just amazes me. He can read really good, he knows how to tell time, and has a memory like you wouldn't believe. He just lost his first tooth last Wed and got a dollar from the tooth fairy. His other bottom tooth is wiggly but he wont let me touch it. He thinks I am going to trick him and pull it out. Yes, I do have a lot of my mother in me! He also sneaks in my bed every morning to snuggle. He wants to eat cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner..........(sometimes he does). He loves to play computer games like club penguin and farm town.















5 comments:

Brooke {B} said...

Im so glad you posted! Boston is so dang cute... I can't stand it! I love the monkey cake...very cute idea! I miss you all so much... I have been calling Max back but he never answers! :) Love you

Amber said...

Happy Birtthday Boston! I can't believe he is already one!
That is awesome for Max to be reading and doing so well in school. He is a cutie! I agree with you, you should post more often ;).

Sara said...

CUTE cake! I'm glad he's back to his happy self... I hate ear infections!

Kristine said...

I LOVE the frosting Mustache... very cute.

Rogers Family said...

Looks Like it was a blast!! They grow up way to fast. He is adorable.. Give him kisses for me!! xoxo