Saturday, October 4, 2008

Old Lady!

Yup! Thats me...an old lady. Happy Birthday to me. I am 27. My wonderful husband took off work yesterday and let me sleep in until 9! I seriously cant remember the last time that happened, and I loved it. I had a GREAT DAY. We went to lunch with my g'ma, mom and dad to Rumbi...yumm. I know he really loves me because he actually took me clothes shopping afterwards! Something I know he hates but it was fun. My sister Annie watched the boys while we went out to dinner. Thanks honey i love you!

9 comments:

AMBER said...

Happy B-day Girl!

Class and Sass said...

HAPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY!!!! I am such a terd!! I knew it was a friends bday but could not remember which one :( I am soooo so sorry! NEW CLOTHES?! Thats awesome!! I will be calling you on Monday!

Kristine said...

Shopping with the wife is a deffinite sacrifice... very impresive. Happy b-day, Can't wait for the pedi's this week!

Jer said...

Well, happy birthday to you! Yeah, you "old lady!" ...("the best is yet to come!")

laurie said...

Happy Birthday! Oh to be 27 again.(sigh) What a great guy you have. Shopping for clothes is truly the test of love! I love your new blog picture. I wish I were that creative.

Amber said...

Happy Birthday old lady!!! I'll be joining you soon =).

Malissa said...

Happy birthday!! Sleeping in AND shopping...that's what I'm talking about!!

Rogers Family said...

Sign me up to be an old lady if that is what all this takes place!!! Call me tomorrow.. I still want to come by and bring you your gift!!! love ya

Brooke {B} said...

Happy Birthday my beautiful sister! I miss you so much... 8 weeks :)