**8 FAV SHOWS... Prison Break, ER, Project Runway, What Not To Wear, Seinfeld, John and Kate plus 8, Oprah, Tabitha's Salon Takeover
**8 FAV RESTAURANTS...Taco Bell, Carrabas, Mattas, Gecko, Rumbi, Costa Vida, Neds, Someburros
**8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY...John called in sick!, did a bunch of nothing, grocery shopping, finished making a Halloween wreath with boys, went on a walk with the fam, FHE, stayed up too late, had a rough night with Boston
**8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TOO...Boston sleeping through the night, working out(someday), getting my hair done, the holidays, Brooke and Sam coming to visit, having another baby(ALSO SOMEDAY), the weekend and date night, going to bed
**8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL...the weather, playing outside with the kids and neighbors in the cul de sac every night, all the holidays, and the food that comes with it, long sleeves, hot chocolate, snuggling cause its cold, opening the windows
**8 OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS...My husband, my kids and their big brown eyes, my baby's breath, sewing, making sure I sanitize everything when handeling raw chicken, washing my hands, flip flops, black shirts
**8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST...new car for J, safety for my family, success for my kids
5 comments:
Hey Tairi!!! I snuck a peek on your blog. Your kids are soo stinkin cute. Boston has gotten so big. I can't believe Max started kindergarten this year. Did you cry? I cried when Hayden went to kindergarten. It makes you realize just how fast they are growing up. How's Linda Court? I sure miss living on Bruce Ct. I'm sure your backyard is a lot quieter now with us being gone. My kids were so loud when they got on the trampoline. Anyways, I hope you guys are good. Take care,
Cyndi
P.S. I'm going to add you to my blog, is that okay?
WHAT! That sounded like ababy announcement. Should I know anything... and I'm looking forward to the finale tonight, aren't you? Man I do LOVE that show.
Haaaay!!! I finally added my first post to my blog... check it out! Love you
If we can't get together in real life cause of time getting busy I guess at least we have blog right. lol... Your family is just to darn cute for words. Getting to know you and yours is fun too.
loved that you have a collection/obsession with black shirts, me too! come play on our street anytime!
Post a Comment