Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dad and his girls

Well, two of the four anyway. Bethany and I went to lunch with our dad yesterday. We almost always go to Someburros with him but we decided to go to YC's this time. Good choice dad, we had so much fun with you. He just loves all of his grand babies. Poor Eden is getting her first two teeth and was really sad but cute!

4 comments:

Malissa said...

How sweet for you guys to do lunch with your dad! And I love the link chain count down! Something to look forward to everyday!

Brooke {B} said...

That makes me so jealous that you got to have lunch with Dad! Back in the good old days it was all three of us that would go.. sad! :( Love you!

Bethany said...

Oh yeah, I love lunch time with Dad! Eden look so grumpy!!!

Savannah said...

How fun for you guys!! Your dad is so nice...you're lucky to have such a close and loving family :)