Tuesday, October 7, 2008

bROOKIE pIE




I am just really missing my sister today, and every day. After she married Sam, they moved up to Utah so he can go to BYU. I have a very close relationship with my sisters and she is the first in our family to move away. ): She lived with us for a year and I just miss talking to her and seeing her everyday. She is my girl. And I love her. The boys talk about her almost everyday so we made a count down chain so we know just how many days until Brookie Pie and Sam come home to visit! Only 49...Yya for Thanksgiving! We love the Maxfields This pic is for you!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I know what you mean. It is hard to be away from family. That is great that you will see them for Thanksgiving!

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

That is sad. I was sooooo happy when my sister Rebecca moved here to Snowflake to be close to us. Now they are moving back to Utah and I couldn't be sader:( I miss my family. I am the one that moved. They ALL live in Utah. I feel for you.

P.S. Happy Birthday (late)

Jer said...

How blessed you truly are!

Brooke {B} said...

I love you guys so much! I feel so special that I have my own chain :) I can't believe how big Boston looks in this picture... tell him to stop growing! Last night Max and Jaxson were so funny on the phone. I miss you guys so much. Can't wait for Thanksgiving!