Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Legs


This is what my legs look like on any given day. My kids always ask- Mom, can I draw on you?

Yea, I know I am weird. I remember doing this as a kid to my dad and loving it. Sometimes I forget to wipe it off before going places. I decided this is my way of going green!

9 comments:

Kristine said...

Yeah... you are way nicer than I would be. And funny that you go places sometimes. Thats the life aof a busy Mom for sure!

laurie said...

Yep, that's weird. I would kill my kids if they did that to me or themselves! Not totally true, Katy is still alive and she does that about twice a week. Your kids will remember that forever.

Jer said...

Way to go!

Brooke {B} said...

Hey girl!!! I dont think you're weird cause I remember drawing on dad too :) I miss you guys so much!

Mary said...

It was so fun to catch up with you and all the fun you've been having. Camping sounded so fun and by-the-way you looked way too good, nice shower too! Can't wait for School at your place tomorrow!!

You are such a fun mom!

Amber said...

I am not surprised. I remember you drawing all over yourself in HS. LOL! Too funny.

Malissa said...

Ummm, our body is a temple!! lol I didn't realize you had a new blog! I was wondering why you never updated!! Sorry, it takes me longer than most to catch on!!

Class and Sass said...

You got inked!! lol :) Your so good to those boys :)

heather ann said...

Fun idea...I love it! Let's get our boys together soon.