
Everyone around here is finally feeling better! The whole week of fall break, my family was sick with some nasty stomach thing. The next week we all had colds, then Boston had double ear infections...poor little guy. Now he is back to sleeping all night, which makes me a happy mom.
Today Boston had his 6 month check up (only a month late) and weighs in at 18 lbs. He is crawling all over the place, putting every little thing on the floor in his mouth, and pulling himself up on the furniture. His favorite snack is any shoe he can find and yuck, that totally grosses me out. He is so happy now that he can follow his brothers around the house and is a little less clingly to me.
Max came home from school today and showed me all of his school work. A few hours later he says-
Mom, I have a phone number in my backpack.
me- oh really! That's great, whose number?
Max- Emily. She gave it to me.
me-realllly?
Max -yea. I need to call her
He takes out this little paper cut in to a triangle and has a phone number written on it in big kindergarten letters! It was so cute. He really wanted to call her but I had to explain to him why he cant be calling girls. OH NO. Not already.....
10 comments:
Sorry to hear your kids haven't been feeling well. Nothing like a sleep deprived mom! The phone number exchange cracks me up. Let him call just once and watch how they just sit there saying nothing. Kids are great.
Glad everyone is feeling better!! I can't believe Boston is already crawling!! He looks so cute in his costume!! I have the same boy/girl drama with Ty...he calls girls all the time, I decided to just let him. He doesn't understand it yet!!
That is pretty funny. Riley has all kinds of girl friends too. He never gets phone numbers though--way to go Max. He is a cutie.
oh my goodness! Max got a phone number?! HAHAHAHA that is so awesome. He is such a little stud! They look so cute all dressed up.
That is hilarious about Max!!! Little stud...love the picture of the boys in their costumes....lots of spider men this halloween :) I'm glad you guys are all feeling better!
super cute picture of your "super heros"!! Hope you guys had a great Halloween!
So cute costumes, especially Boston... he is getting way too big too fast! and the number thing...yeah...way funny. Thank goodness Parker is "allergic" to girls so I don't have to deal with that yet.
I like all your super heroes.. Seems you are pretty safe in that house with all those men. I kept thinking of you with your three boys when we found out we were having another one. I am so excited.
I love your boys costumes! I am going to have to vote against everyone else. I know, maybe I'm boring but I am 100% with you. I would do as you did and encourage him not to call. You are an awesome mom with cute boys! You'll have to work overtime to keep those crazy girls away =).
WHAT?!?! no pictures of him in the monkey costume :(
Post a Comment