
Jaxson is so excited to have started preshool! We are doing Joy School with 4 other friends. Each of the moms get a turn to teach twice a week every 5 weeks, I am excited for my turn. I know this is going to be a great program for the kids. I thought Jaxson would have some reservations about starting, but he gets up, gets ready and doesnt even look back! I love it. He thinks he is so big.
5 comments:
Good for you! Teaching preschool would freak me out! I'll leave that to the professionals. =)
I love the new blog background. It looks like it's a page right out of a scrapbook!
oh yeah. Jaxson is such a big boy! I bet he was so excited to be going to school, too!
Such a cutie!
Hi Tairi,
I just had to peek at your blog. I loved seeing Jaxson arrive the other day with his huge backpack on. Very cute...
That is awesome Jaxson gets to be around other kids and learn in the process. Good luck with teaching! I don't know if I would be as excited as you are but good for you!
Post a Comment