Thursday, September 25, 2008

Circus Time










Last weekend we took the kids to the Shrine Circus with the Rogers. The kids had a lot of fun. We love hangin with the Rogers fam.









Jaxson Started soccer




He has played 3 games so far and is so funny to watch. He has wanted to play ever since Max started. He finally turned 3 so we put him on a team.....he just runs around in his own little world! He gets so excited when he kicks the ball, he comes running over just to make sure we saw. I love this pic of him....it is a little blurry

3 comments:

Kristine said...

I can't believe that he's old enough to do that! How cute, him running!

ajb said...

Love that smile on Jaxson's face! I want to see him play.

Savannah said...

It looks like the kids had a bunch of fun at the circus!! :) I will admit the clown's a little creepy though...haha....Jaxson looks sooo cute in his soccer "gear"!!