His first attempt at rice cereal
just being happy
I just forget how fast babies grow. Boston is almost 6 months and is getting so big and does new things almost everyday. He is such a happy and fun baby, all I have to do is look at him and he gets excited! I think this is my favorite age because I am his world. He watches every move I make and just stares at me all day. He can spot me from almost anywhere. He wants constant attention and I love to give it to him. He sits up really good, plays with his toys and rolls around a little. Max and Jaxson love to play with him and make him laugh! He did so good while we were camping and he even got his first two teeth up there. He still is not a good sleeper, but he loves to snuggle. He is obsessed with the remote to the TV and likes to watch the boys play video games. I bought a baby sling, which was the best money ever spent. Now he can be connected to my hip and I still have two usable hands. I love love this boy and every second of the day I spend with him.
My house is a disaster and I cant stand it. I have laundry piled up in all rooms, bathrooms that need cleaned, hair color sitting out from a few days ago...so many things that need to be done. But I would rather play dinosaurs with Jaxson, read books to Max and kiss Boston all day! ............There will be time for cleaning later. I am usually not like this. Sometimes I feel like I am going to have a panic attack when the house is a mess. Oh well
1 day old!
1 week old
5 comments:
Too sweet! I need to be more like you!!!
I used to have a quote on my fridge that said, "boring women have immaculate homes." Just to remind myself to chill out with the cleaning. But I do kind of have a little freak out in moments of severe dirtiness. So good job letting that stuff slide. It is obvious how much you love your boys in all of your posts! You were meant to be a mom!
He is so cute! I love that stage too. I keep meaning to call you, but I'm a bum!
Somehow you didn't make it on my "blog update" list so I haven't been here for awhile. I'm glad I decided to check on you! Your boys are so stinkin cute. Good for you to not worry about your house. I promise, the mess isn't going anywhere!
I'm always stressin over my house to, but playib with the kids is more important! Check out my blog, I gave you an award!
Post a Comment