Last year we started taking Bethany and Craig up with us, and this year Eden got to come! The boys had a blast going for rides on the quad with Trevor, following the big boys around and going on walks with Phil, sticking marshmallows in the fire, taking turns playing the DS, playing in the rain and digging in the dirt. I love camping. It cant get better than that, sitting around with a bunch of nothing to do.
Everyone left on Monday except Landon and Savannah, Bethany and Craig, and us. I have to admit it was a little creepy being the only ones left in the forest. After we put the kids to bed we all came out and sat by the fire. For some reason we started talking about ghosts, scary men in flannel shirts, and other random weird things. It sounds a little stupid now but Bethany and I were scared to death! Seriously scared...Then Landon acts like he goes into his trailer to do some business (Savannah covered for him) and he snuck into the woods and started making noises. HOLY CRAP we were freakin out! I almost started crying. Now it is funny. He is a funny guy. He got us good. Ha ha
Here are some fun pics.

the "twad"
Tanner
Savannah and her cute boys
Jeriann lovin on Boston
little buddies these boys are!
he wasnt so sure about this swing
they have huge muscles
Cute Eden!
uncle shoother and Jaxson
What is camping without marshmallows?? and cute boys?
max and I
sitting by the fire
the shower
the good ol shasta!
dad and 2 of his boys
so serious
so cute
J and Craig making eggs and biscuits
a rainy day...
5 comments:
Kudos to you for taking your baby camping. Joe and I decided we might try it when our kids are like...12! =)
What a great report! I think that is so cool that you stayed one more day. Next year things will be back to normal (normal?) for us. Love that Stewart Family!!!
What FUN that looked like. And I know that was just a face shot but you look Skinny, honey! The scary thing is funny, I would have been the same way. Its been too long, we need a lunch or pedi or something.
These picture's are sooo cute! We had soooo much fun, I can't wait until next year!!! I absolutely love your boys, I'm so happy Trev and Tanner, and Max and Jaxson...and Boston...get along so well. We love you guys!!
That night was UH-LARIOUS as Trev would say....the look on yours and Bethany's face was priceless...I'm sorry I helped Landon....it was so funny though. I wonder if the Pioneer woman and her baby will be there next year???? :)
Post a Comment