Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sweet Moments

I wanted to write this down so I never forget! I am siting here on the computer checking my e-mail and Max comes walking up to me and says with a half smile, "Who's my favorite girl?" and kisses me.

This last week every time we are headed out to the car Jaxson goes over and opens my car door for me. He is so thoughtful. Max has caught on that I am so happy when Jax does this, so now it has become a fight to who is going to open moms door. Oh I cant get enough of these guys.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Some girls are going to love you. Maybe I can send my hubby over to learn a few tips from those kids.

Malissa said...

How sweet is that! Teach em young!!

laurie said...

That is fantastic! They will be great husbands.

Carrie said...

You have the sweetest boys...and that's because you are a sweet mamma! Looks like you guys have been up to lots of fun with Boston's first b-day and the dbacks game! Hope you're doing great!