Maximus lost both of his bottom teeth (you already know this) here are the pictures!
His smile is so dang cute I pretty much can't handle it.He says, "I love you Brookie Pie! Call me girl, I like your lap top!"
This is the tooth pocket we made for him to put it under his pillow for the tooth fairy.
1 comment:
I was so happy when I saw that post just for me!!!!!! I love that freakin kid so much! I cant believe how big he looks and now with his no teeth!! I cannot wait to see you guys this weekend! And okay... I feel so BAD! I forgot your anniversary!!! HAPPY LATE ANNIVERS! (That made me laugh that you shortened that word) You and John are so perfect for each other, and have the CUTEST family! See you soon! And Ill call Max tonight... love you!
Post a Comment