Thursday, January 29, 2009

I think we have been watching a little too much Napoleon Dynamite around here lately! Max sits at the table and tells everyone EAT YOUR FOOD TINA! Jaxson says everything is "freakin retarded" and now he shoves all kinds of food in his pocket and calls it his "tots". They are so much fun to be with all day I cant stand it! I could go on and on about all of their little sayings from the movie but I am sure you have all seen it. So, one day we were watching it with my bro Kevin and we were saying how much we liked Napoleons suit from DI. I remembered I had Johns old suit from when he was 5. I ran upstairs and found it in Max's closet. We were laughing so hard as we put in on Max. He wore it the next day to church. He just looks like a little stud in it. I cant wait for it to fit Jaxson and Boston someday. I am so glad that Lynnette saved so many things of Johns. These pics were just after church this last Sunday.

7 comments:

Malissa said...

I love his suit! That is awesome and a classic!!

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

That is stinkin hilarious. I love that freakin kid.

laurie said...

That suit is a crack up! He wears it well.

Amber said...

That suit rocks! I love it! You're boys are so dang cute!

Andrea said...

too cute. i wish I would have seen him on sunday!

Brooke {B} said...

I OFICIALLY HAVE THE CUTEST NEPHEWS IN THE WORLD!!!!! Hey will you tell Carley to add me so I can be her friend? :) haha. See you next week!!!

~aileen~jaron~ said...

so my boys are camping this weekend and i am catching up on blogging. This was a great post. I love it. I would love to hear your boys quoting it. that would be just tooooo funny. And the suit is SWEET!(breath-ly) :). your boys are just super handsome.