Thursday, January 22, 2009

A new post already! I know, I know, crazy.

Last week when I told Max I was going to come and help in his class on Friday, he was so excited. I read on my friends blogs where their daughter is usually the one who tells their mom what to wear and how to put makeup on. I don't have a girl and I just figured that my boys don't really care what I look like. Boy was I wrong! Max told me that I need to look real pretty to see his friends. He said he wanted me to wear a skirt and do my hair curly. This time he said I could wear my glasses, last time he insisted I wear contacts. What a funny boy! This is a picture of him and his best friend Kyle. I love listening to their conversations!

Boston is finally feeling better after being sick for two weeks straight. He had this stomach virus where he was puking and pooping for a week, then he had double ear infections. I am glad to have my happy baby back who thinks he rules the house. He is my little Houdini! When I am busy I always try to block off the family room with him in it. I use all sorts of things, laundry baskets, a baby gate, chairs, a bassinet, whatever works. He can get out of almost anything. I don't like him wandering around the house while I am busy because I have found him in the toilet, dog food, garbage, stairs, outside, playing in hair in the salon, you name it, he is there! He is 10 months and weighs 18 lbs still. He hasn't gained any weight since he was 6 months old and has only grown a quarter of an inch. He loves to fake cough, say dada and mama, play patty cake and just learned to wave bye. He is starting to be daring and take a few steps. He loves to follow his brothers around and give them kisses or bite their toes when they are not looking! He has 6 teeth now that are VERY sharp. Trust me I know. I am starting to think 10 months of nursing is going to have to do, he seriously bites me every time. Any suggestions? We love him so much and are so glad he is a part of our family.

10 comments:

Malissa said...

That is so funny about Max telling you what to wear! I love it! Boston is growing up! He is so cute!! Ummm, my advice about him biting would be to quit nursing and give him a bottle! I can't even imagine that pain!! Good luck!

Amber said...

That is hilarious that he tells you what to wear. LOL!! So, did you wear a skirt and do your hair curly? I think I would quit nursing if I was you too. Good luck with that.

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

If you read my blog Raegan did that same thing to me. Tells me what to wear and what NOT to wear. It's funny how they have such oppinions about stuff.

Boston sounds so much like Reese right now. She has had a runny nose for I swear forever. No ear infections thank heavens. She has 5 sharp teeth too and LOVES to fake cough. She had bitten me a few times--I mean she bit me hard made me bleed and everything. I looked at her and said NO NO NO that hurts. Then I didn't nurse her for a while and when I tried again--same thing. I said NO NO NO again. She started crying and I didn't nurse her. Then like the fourth time of putting the boob away because she bit she finally didn't. She has never done it again. Each kid is different. Riley and Raegan NEVER bit me. Crazy I know. Good luck. I have 3

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Ok sorry I don't know what I have 3 means but when you figure it out will you let me know. My brain is gone I swear.

Kathy said...

What cute pictures! I love that Max was telling you what to wear and how to fix your hair...kids are so funny. :o)
Stop nursing. I can only say that because I couldn't at all, but don't they say 12 months anyway? 10 months is pretty dang good! :o)

laurie said...

Wow, wait till he is a teenager. I haven't had any of that yet, very thankful! Cute pics. Sorry about the biting. Most of mine were just getting teeth at 10 months.

Brooke {B} said...

I love Max's outfit!! He looks so cute! You need to pu a pic of Jaxson too :) Im so proud of max for learning how to snap.. haha that was my favorite phone call!

Jer said...

Wow! Max sure looks grown up in those pics! What cute kidlets! Sheema-kammeema on the teething!!!

carrie said...

Your Mother has more nursing experience than anyone on the planet....ask her (only her version will be that you were all perfect angels)!

I'm happy to be able to keep up with you on your blog.

We love and miss you!

Carrie Sue and Maisie

Kinsey said...

Your fam is seriously so cute! I can't believe how big they are! I'm going to call you cause we need to get together, I miss ya!