
Christmas this year was so much fun! I love that our boys are a little older and really understand the meaning of Christmas and get the whole Santa thing. Jaxson was really excited that it was Jesus' birthday and loved dressing up for the Nativity. Our Joy school was able to go to a nursing home that had 8 sweet little old ladies living there, "grandmas" as we called them. He was Joseph and Max was a wise men, they talked about it for days.
On Christmas Eve we went to my parents house, where they also got to be a part of our first Nativity Tradition, since having kids. My dad read Luke and all the kids came out. It was so funny to see their little faces and everyone loved it! That night Max insisted on making cookies and hot chocolate for Santa. They went to bed super fast and John and I busted out all of the presents and were in bed by midnight! they woke up the next morning and couldn't contain their excitement! I am just glad I captured their faces on camera, they got everything they wanted! (Luckily they didn't ask for anything too crazy!)


I just love this picture of Bos. He is soo happy

Boston fell down the stairs Christmas Eve and got a fat lip. You




can you tell he is just a little happy?Happy #32 to my Man
I cant believe I met John when he was 23. I knew from the second I saw him that I was going to marry him. I thought I would dedicate this post to him with the top 10 reasons why I LOVE him.
1. He is so handsome.
2. He gave me three of the most beautiful kids.
3. He is my best friend.
4. I love the way he smells.
5. Loves his Savior.
6. Loves me.
7. He cracks me up.
8. He thinks I am perfect.
9. He is always so calm. He never argues or raises his voice at me, even when I have my temper tantrums!
10. He incredibly knows everything about any sport, team and player.
Johns Birthday is also on New Years Eve and we spent it with the Rogers. I ended up with his Birthday cake smashed upside my head and face, thanks to Carley - a story for another day-- Love you girl!
We were shopping for Johns birthday card, and Max found this card and just had to give it to his Dad. It had a gopher on the front and said--I smell old people. He just died laughing and insisted on buying it. It was funny. 

Today has just been "one of those days." The kids have just been fighting and crying ever since 3:oo today. I am just so glad I came across this picture, to remind me that they REALLY do love each other.








4 comments:
YAY! You're alive! I was beginning to wonder... not that I'm much better but all the pics are, of course, so cute. Boston has gotton so big! I laughed out loud at the gopher card... Oh too funny. We need to get together SOON! Do you still do Thursday at the mall or there's always the park...
That was such a cute post. I laughed out loud (at work) at Boston asleep everywhere. Christmas looked like a lot of fun.
Loving all the pictures. I remember the fall asleep anywhere days, so great. Not to be crude, but the picture of the cookies made me giggle. I won't write here what went through my mind, but if you don't get it, you can email me...lol.
I love the Christmas pictures! The look on Max's face was great!!!
I also love the "tribute" to John. You guys are so cute together. He's such a great guy! I'm so happy you guys met and got married, otherwise I wouldn't have one of my very best friends!!!
Seriously Tairi, thank you for everything! I'm sorry that we couldn't come over for the BIG GAME, we really need to get together! I miss you!!! Trevor misses the boys too :)
Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment