Isn't it crazy?? It really does make me cry when I think about Raegan getting so big. Jaxson is so cute in his little hat. Good job buddy.
Way to go Jaxson! He may be on to kindergarten but you have to survive the summer first!
I can't believe it. Kade is headed off to Kindergarten too. Jaxson is such a cutie!
I LOVE MY STEWART BOYS!!!!!!!!! So cute! Love you girl!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Isn't it crazy?? It really does make me cry when I think about Raegan getting so big. Jaxson is so cute in his little hat. Good job buddy.
Way to go Jaxson! He may be on to kindergarten but you have to survive the summer first!
I can't believe it. Kade is headed off to Kindergarten too. Jaxson is such a cutie!
I LOVE MY STEWART BOYS!!!!!!!!! So cute! Love you girl!
Post a Comment