I cant move the pictures around for some reason so this post is all crazy.
I have been putting off blogging for over a month now but I am sick of looking at my last post every time I log on......I am not so sure where to start, except I feel like this last month has been full of wounds, wounds and more wounds. That sounded weird.
Wound #1
At the beginning of Sept we went to our annual Goodman family reunion. We love camping and look forward to this trip all summer. We camp in Vernon which is just about a half hour past Show Low. The weather was perfect this year, we wore jackets the whole time! Good food, good company, it was just plain fun. However, the day we were packing up camp, the boys were standing around the campfire with the DS...fighting. NOT A GOOD COMBINATION. Someone pushed someone and that someone pushed back. I hear Jaxson crying and look over to see everyone running to him and Max trying to pull him out of the fire. While I was running to him I saw that his bum was smoking. Craig had grabbed a jug of water and he and John were pouring it on Jaxsons pants. When I got up to him I pulled his pants and his underwear down. All I saw was a cute bum, no burns. He had holes in his pants and undies but his booty was ok. By this time there were quite a few people around and Jaxson was facing everyone with his pants around his ankles. Poor boy was embarrassed and said he just wanted his pants pulled up! Sorry buddy. I took him to the tailgate of the truck when he said his arms hurt. Ahhh ha. That's where the burns were. He had tried to catch himself when he fell back. He was so tough and hardly cried. Max was the one that was freaking out. He felt really bad. I am so thankful because I know it could have been very serious. Jeriann luckily had some burn cream and gauze. We wrapped his arm up and headed out. Until next year....
3 comments:
Very cute boys you have.
LOL!!! that is hilarious well sort of. It is funny because he is okay and because I can just see you busting up laughing after you realized everything was okay. Love the story. But I want to hear more.
those are some stinking cute pics. oh that fire and those trees make me want to jet into the woods. love you guys!
Post a Comment