Thursday, November 20, 2008

I just love these big brown eyes!








Yea! I was worried I wouldnt be able to upload any more pics on to my computer because one day last week I caught Boston sucking on the end of the cord that plugs into my camera. Apparently it took a week to dry out. Boston is so crazy lately. He has been crawling for about a month now, but finally has ventured out of the family room. I think his silly cousin Eden taught him to go up the stairs! He is my little vaccum in the kitchen, I sweep all the time but somehow he always finds something. Shoes and cords are his favorite toys.

2 comments:

laurie said...

Oh the crawling around the house. That's the one thing that makes walking look glorious. He does have huge brown eyes!

Kristine said...

He's soooo cute. Must see in person, soon, I hope :)

And I DID need my hair cut but with waiting till the last minue to buy outfits, it went by the wayside. So I need one soon.