
I was looking at a friends blog when I noticed that on her blog roll it said, "tairi and john...updated 1year ago." SAD!! I have lost a whole year of blogging. :( Thanks to facebook I am sure. I am going to slowly catch up while mixing in some current things! I want to make my blog into a book and I don't want to be missing a whole year. I don't even know where to start but here is a current pic of my cute family!
5 comments:
Wow good to see you back! And can't wait to see updates!
Yeah!!
You guys are all so stinkin cute. I HOPE you keep up on the blog after that sweet baby girl is born.
I made my blog into a book and I LOVE IT. I'm ready to do it again. My kids love to look through it and see how little they were. Hop you guys are doing good.
I have every intention to blog every day but When it comes to actually doing it I falter majorly. I wish you much luck.
Come on Tairi! You can do it :) I love your darling family and can't wait to see a gorgeous baby girl mixed in with those handsome boys!!
Post a Comment