Wednesday, July 1, 2009

NO FEARS

Anyone who has spent at least 5 min with Bos, knows that he is one busy little dude. The only time he sits still is when he is strapped down in his car seat. I think I have said before he is quite the little monkey! He climbs and has to stand on everything! My other boys were never climbers so I have no idea what to do with this one. Seriously.........He has recently figured that if the stair gate is pushed back just a little he can climb over it to get upstairs. BUTThis is the one that freaked me out today.




I walk around the corner and see this! Our kitchen table is counter height. He pulls himself onto the chair, gets on the table and starts walking around the top of it. I must say it is very cute because he is SO proud of himself! So far today I have found him up there 4 times. The minute I walk away he gets up there in 5 seconds.



This was another time I found him. Chillin on the edge. AHHHH I just dont want him to fall. What am I supposed to do???
MOM AND ANNIE, this is for you
we miss you guys sooooo much, hope you are having fun in Switzerland!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

LOL! I totally understand!!!! It must be something with the third child. SCARY!!!! good luck.

Kinsey said...

Hey Tairi! Your boys are getting so big, Boston is so cute! I hope you are doin good, I think about ya all the time, life's just crazy! Maybe one of these days we can get together!!!