On Thursday Jaxson complained that his big toe hurt. I looked at it and I could tell it was just the beginning of an ingrown toenail. I have had plenty of these in my life and know the pain that comes along with picking it out. He would have nothing to do with me touching it. Sunday comes around and it looked pretty painful. I took him to the doc today and he said, yup that looks pretty bad. So, we started him on antibiotics today and have to go back next Monday so they can pick it out. They will have to give him a shot in his toe! I have felt sick to my stomach all today knowing what he will have to go through. Man those hurt. The worst part is that next Monday is his BIRTHDAY. Happy fourth birthday to you Jaxson. Poor guy. He was happy today the doc didn't have to even touch it. We took some pics while waiting.

9 comments:
OH MAN! Poor Jaxson....he is too little for an ingrown toenail :( Those hurt!!
He looks stinkin cute though!
His poor little toe!!! Those hurt so stinken bad! I love his outfit. He looks so big.
Hey lady!
Owww, that looks terrible. I have that same problem. That's why I get pedicures often! Hey, I would like one of those craft baskets if you don't mind. I actually want it for a class I'm teaching on Thursday. Any chance of getting it by then??
Relic is such a GOOD dog! That was fun!
Poor Jaxon. I hope he has a great b-day!
Girl you need to put up some Malo pics from Jaxson's party! Fluffy Bunny! HA ha ha
Thanks for having us all ovs last night. That was fun girl!
I have to admit that I've never had one, but Joe used to get them all the time and he had to get one cut (and sauderized?) out.
Poor guy. Happy Birthday Jaxson!
Dude I have had that done. RUN JAXON RUN AS FAST AS FAST AS YOUR LITTLE INFECTED INGROWN TOES WILL GO!!!!! Ps nothing like the smell of your own skin being cooked.
Post a Comment